We collect personal information from our customers when they register, place an order, or enter personal information on our website. The following is a list of information we might collect from you when you register or place an order on our website.
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Credit Card Information
- We protect our customers’ information as we protect our company’s information.
- We regularly scan our website to ensure safety and security at the highest level.
- We don’t share our customers’ information with any third party.
- We use the information we collect from our customers to follow-up with them on any current orders or to inform them about any future promotion.
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests.
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions.
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls.
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising.
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions.
- We have a full SSL license to protect and secure our customers’ credit card information on our website
- All our sales transactions are processed through officially accredited payment gateway providers. We don’t store customers’ financial information on our website.
- To reduce the risk of fraud, we hold the right to confirm our customers’ identity through any additional legal photo ID at the time of purchase and delivery.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Concord ON L4K 3E6, Canada